" How To Make Money Trading Stocks: Trading versus Gambling

How to Make Money Trading Stocks

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Trading versus Gambling

Well alot of traders just gamble. They put on a trade without knowing why?This is what I call kamikaze trading.You say to yourself well I will put on this trade with all the money I have then if I win I will be rich or at least double my money.
A lot of traders do it always and lose their capital. Atfer that they are broke so they can not trade anymore. "No money, No honey".
The solution I propose is to be realistic. You should plan for your trade when you see a real opportunity. Do not use more than 50% of your capital. Then if you see another opportunity you can make it.
Do not gamble, trade wisely and preserve your capital for other opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment